At our 32 week appointment, Robert and I learned that our beloved Dr. Ford is leaving the practice in July and moving to Washington DC, due to her husband's job transferring him. Her last day is July 20, my due date is July 17...
Panic set in.
I mean, there is no part of me that wants to switch doctors during labor. My doctor has been with me the whole way. She knows my health history, Kylie's history and Robert and I both really, really like her and want her to be there.
So, we told her she can't move.
Kidding! Though I wish we could do that...
In reality, Robert and I decided to talk to our doctor about inducing labor to make sure that we had her present at the birth.
She agreed and let us schedule a date for induction!
Miss Kylie (still no middle name) Brown will be evicted on July 12, 2012, if she doesn't make an appearance on her own before then.
We can't wait to meet her! 37 more days...